Who We Are
Who are we at Naunton Lane Evangelical Presbyterian Church?
- We are a worshipping church, giving the Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – all the praise and glory in our church, families and individual lives.
- We are a friendly church, welcoming anyone who wants to follow, or find out about following, Jesus Christ.
- We are a Bible-based church, believing the Bible to be the living, true and infallible word of the Triune God.
- We are an evangelical church, which preaches, teaches and lives the “Gospel” or “Good News” about Jesus Christ, who came into the world to save sinners.
- We are a Reformed and Presbyterian church, standing in line with historic and orthodox Christianity as expressed in the Westminster Confession of Faith.